A lot of our clients like us to recommend how to get the most benefit out of their technology and that is not limited to non-Innovative Concepts services. As such, if you are new to Elevate, follow these steps as a good starting point:
Elevate on your computer
Access settings by clicking the icon in the lower-left corner that has your initials in it
- Change your picture
- Click your initials above your full name (inside the big blue box)
- Agent Settings
- Login to any groups you are associated with so your phone(s) will ring when someone calls that group
- Application Settings
- Choose Softphone to use your computer as a phone or choose Call Controller to have this Elevate app remote control the physical phone on your desk
- Some people prefer Receptionist Mode
- Voicemail Settings
- You can listen to your outgoing message and record a new one
- Turn on transcription if it is off
- Most people install Elevate on their mobile phone to manage voicemails instead of getting them via email
- The Outlook integration will allow you to click-to-dial any contact and will add a button to the ribbon bar that will fill a meeting request with Online Meeting details
- The Chrome extension allows you to click-to-dial phone numbers shown on any website
- Sync Contacts tells you that you can install Elevate on your mobile device so they will appear in your contacts list in Elevate on your computer
The dotted-square icon (may be a phone icon)
This is where you can manually dial a phone inside of Elevate. If you install Elevate on your mobile, your contacts will also be listed here so use search.
If you see a fellow employee listed, you can tell if they are on the phone by the red or green dot next to their icon.
Tape Recorder icon
Your voicemails will appear here
Your call log will appear here
This is a way to securely share files with people or even create an upload folder your clients can use to send files to you. If you get your Microsoft Office 365 subscription through us you can even edit files with other people in real-time (like Google Docs).
Think of this as your own person Zoom. Feel free to edit your meeting URL to something you can remember.
You can send the meeting info via email or copy it. People can connect using video/audio from their computer, use the video on their computer and call in using their phone, or just call in using voice only (no video).
Chat with your fellow employees (and see if they are on the phone) here.
BTW – You can also send a standard text message (SMS) to anyone’s cell phone without giving out your personal cell phone number
Elevate on your mobile phone
Install the Elevate UC app from your phone’s app store. You will be able to receive calls sent to your extension and make calls using the primary caller-ID for your office.
Click the gear in the upper-right corner to go to settings. Here you can launch an Online Meeting and access ShareSync (the folder). Additionally, you can set up Silent Mode which will prevent your mobile phone from ringing at off-hours (if this does not appear on your iPhones right now, use log out instead).
Call flip is a feature where you can “flip” a call between app/devices. For example, you can be on a call using your desktop phone and choose flip from the More menu which will ring your Elevate app on your phone. You can also flip the other direction. The person you are talking to will hear hold music while the call is flipped. To initiate a flip from your mobile, the icon has arrows pointing toward each other.