In addition to sending a fax via a printer or receiving a fax in your email, you may access the online fax machine via the web. This is useful for sending a fax from a Mac, Linux, or Remote Desktop environment.
While using Webfax, you will be able to view a fax as a TIFF or JPG file (in addition to the PDF format which can be sent via email) and see a log of all faxes sent.
- Sign in to the Webfax site: http://webfax.icVOIP.info
- Enter the fax number and PIN
- Go to the Faxes menu
- View New / Received faxes
- View Saved / Uploaded faxes
- View the Sent Fax log
- Go to the Settings menu
- View Call History
- Please do not make any changes here